Sunday, September 9, 2012

Poetry (Seductive) 2010

As we walk in to the room lights off and we can feel the pressure
i take her to the bed take her shirt off and drop it on the dresser
things may get critical 2morro but im not bout to stress her
cause we both part of 2 different families this will not be remembered
i had a lil to much to drink and thats no excuse for this
but soon as we locked eyes after that the next thing lead to a kiss
i usually dont do this but right now im to caught up in the moment
i lay her on the bed she talkin softly tellin me she want it
man this freaky talkin shit be havin me thinkin about a part 2
but that isnt possible and part 1 will be forgotten along with you
so we here be clear that this a one night stand
so im not catchin feelins cause in the mornin u goin back 2 ya man
i usually take my time but why not go all out for this, the moments free
i tell her mama after tonight u gone get hooked off just this dose of me
i wanna tell u some things in ya ear baby i call it poetry
u dont have to like it we can skip it and u can pose for me
but i just wanna say some words and get u wet with my poetry
...i lift her legs up high kiss her ankles watch her reaction change
she said boy stop playin i told her baby this far from a fuckin game
i put my tongue on her thighs her eyes start to dialate
i told her youll be cummin ima eat it like a dinner plate
by the way she reactin i can tell that she never had it like this
so im inside of her thighs i get closer and i gently place a kiss
the way she moanin turns me on and she knows it cause she hears my voice
i move my hands up her thighs closer and i can tell shes moist
i look her in the eyes lick my lips and she already know
i take her panties off and im in between like a field goal
then i told her tonight u gone get hooked off this does of me
i wanna tell u some things in ya ear baby i call it poetry
u dont have to like it we can skip it and u can pose for me
but i just wanna say some words and get u wet with my poetry
...i take off her shoes and her toes got that red candy paint
i understand she got a man but to her im the man he aint
so i lick from her toes to her thighs and watch her roll her eyes
im in her naval she cryin out im i said girl we can be loud inside
im in between her legs and said YES as she grippin the sheets
i told her i got more instore dont rush it baby or you gone be to weak
i got a couple tricks and some things i need to show to her tonight
cause when i give it to her good i want her to feel like she bout to fly tonight
yea cloud 9 would be below us as i put her legs up on my shoulders
im grippin her thighs tighter as her climax is gettin closer
and im swimmin in her water
im ready to cut, like a barber
i felt her clinch up as she started to scratch all over my body
i dive a lil deeper im a professioal girl this aint no hobby
i dont wana wait i give it till she cant take no more
her body starts shiverin and i told her i got more instore
then i told her baby tonight youll be hooked off this does of me
i wanna tell u some things in ya ear babe i call it poetry
u dont have to like it we can skip it and u can pose for me
but i just wanna say some words and get u wet with my poetry
by now she cant control her voice
she escalated from being moist
now its like a waterfall
and i can hear her moans through her jaw
i smile at her i told her boo this is just the beginning
i can tell you gettin weak on me girl no use in pretendin
but she quickly change it up and now im laying down on my back
im feelin things i never felt and shes lovin the way that i react
she got my eyes rollin im like damn girl you goin hard on me
she speed it and and move her head and then she slow it down on me
she told me ima have u feenin when im finished u gone dream bout me
ima do some things and say some words just call it poetry
u gone be missin me later, like im oversees
but right now im all ears boo tell me some of your poetry

2 comments:

  1. My fav. part is: "...i take off her shoes and her toes got that red candy paint
    i understand she got a man but to her im the man he aint
    so i lick from her toes to her thighs and watch her roll her eyes"... LMBO!!! yes the toe part is me favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete