Thursday, September 20, 2012

Just Cause it's Wednesday

Today is a day i think about you a lot
Not different from any other day really
I just wanted you to understand how I’m feeling
I merely write u this for all the nights we missed
Not having you there to but despite of this
My sights still is missed
Meaning i don’t see no others
And she does the same
Our love can withstand fire, wind and rain
Trials and tribulations, anger, hurt and pain
But our love keeps getting up and up again
We portray positive predominant portraits of love
Circumstances affect the possibility of proper love
It’s painful without you present, cause you’re love is like a drug
Id go crazy for your kiss but I’m settled by just your hugs
Its rough, going days not having my moonlight
The suns nice but its not there when there’s no light
Meaning in dark situations you manage to brighten mine
Its taken time, being able to let you in
But I’m happy that i did and i feel like i just win
A medal of honor, a prize, trophy or the lottery
I know that’s its love cause I’ve given u a lot of me
What do you call it when you put someone else before yourself
Not being selfish but selfless, forgetting wellness or wealth
Sacrificing sanity cause love is insanity,
Like id be without you
Sometimes u call me crazy but the difference is,
I’m crazy about you
I know its hard to believe
But the way that you and me
Seem to always be on key
Were like autumn is to leaves
Cause when you're there I’m never to far
Even if I’m not there I’m still in your heart
When you look at old pictures and smile
Even though there from Tuesday
Today maybe be Wednesday but to me
Its still been too many days in between
So i think of what i could do with the time that i been given
I’m grateful for our Christmases, valentines and thanksgivings
Not to many know love unfortunately have not savored
But bless isn’t the word for me, I’ve been divinely favored
when i say im trying to get to know your insides im talkin about mentally
your mind is exquisite and i just want the recipe
passion and persistence turns pain into progress
so invest time, to let the path of our minds connect
being around you seems to stimulate my soul
and being without you seems to boil my heart whole
but its still the best feeling being in your presence
its a present and im grateful for the days we are blessed with
We could have our fun days, chill days, and our pretend days
But this is my appreciation for you Just cause its Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment