Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bella Loca (2009)

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder
but i behold a beauty that my eyes have never seen
until i had u standin right here infront of me
bella loca is what u can call it
crazy beautiful indeed she is flawless
enough to make u bite ya tongue when u speak
and send chills down your spine when u meet
its hard to portrait how she can make u feel
see these other girls are sexii but she has more appeal
ur beauty is crazy
and constantly u amaze me
because the most beautiful thing about u is not they way u look
its ur personality and how u have me open like a book
its your smile got u stuck in my head like my favorite hook
its your intellect and the way u speak that got me shook
i try not to let the thought of her get the best of me
but if i had to make my dream girl u contain the recipe
and i look at u from all angles jus to get a better view
and my respect for u has u posted on a pedastal
if this was VH1 id fight to the death for u
And u are it, so aint no on to the next with u
She is, simply that statement, she is
what u can look for in a woman cuz She is far from a girl
she is, more valuable then platinum, diamond or pearls
she is the wings that i fly with the lungs that help me breath
she is the beauty of flowers blossomin on spring trees
bella loca can only be found in those special women
the thought of her lips drown me and its worth the swimmin
see i have a 4.0, wit my flow
but she has a glow, that affects my blood flow
u see with this verse ill prove my best not my worst
ill overcome a curse, ill battle to prove my worth
u see its you and i verse the universe
bella loca she gives me the ability i need
because we are a king and queen
and sometimes i feel u thru my blood stream
and as crazy as it may seem u have that affect on me
me and you or you and me, doesnt matter we are the team
your conversation is like good lovin idont kno when to end it
u are more than jus someone i want to be friends wit
ur crazy beauty turns my soul dependent
if i can give a piece of me take my heart as a pendant
and lately truly your crazy beauty
has made me fully and given me duty
bella loca your love runs through me
and i thank God for bringin u to me

No comments:

Post a Comment