Friday, September 7, 2012

Island Gettaway (2010)

I could compare you to a sunrise but thats already been taken
tellin you i feel closer to u ever night when im praying
i could compare you to the stars and how they light up the sky
similar to the way your smile seems to light up your eyes
i could stare at your for days your face erases my pains
the way waking up to someone you love the very next day
if that person was you then you would never hear me complain
i call u my sunshine so i could beg for some rain
so i can appreciate you greater
and cater to u like a waiter
if i can measure your beauty in distance you would be bout a acre
i could compare you to the moonlight
but you beauty last more than just night
and even tho the moon is accompanied by the stars
i can see that entire night in the left side of your eye
to compare you to something u accomplish with out trying
doesnt seem to hold a candle no use in me lying
so i could compare you to a flower
but you bloom every hour
i could compare you to a park
but you shine after dark
i could compare you to a beach
now that seems like something worth inspecting
cause a beach has a different beauty to it every other second
but not just an ordinary beach somewhere vast and erotic
like a island in the caribbean that can past for exotic
like how some of the waters appear to be so pure
and it seems to capture every bit of your allure
how the trees sway back and forth with ease
and it reflects both of our personalities
how we seem to move with rhythm
we're special like autism
we cure each other symptoms
in my heart you've made a kingdom
and if i were to be your king
or your maharaja in some dialetcs
and u can be my queen
and we can go on a private jet
to my island gettaway
where i can be in a place
that seems to hold the slightest flame
and makes me wanna change ya name
in my island gettaway
where i can see your eyes at night
in the reflection of the moonlight
burns bright like a candlelight
in my island gettaway
i can tell you how i feel
as we move back and forth in rythm
like the trees thats all out here
in my island gettaway
whenever i hold your hand
it has the warmth of the sand
and now i understand
You are my island gettaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment